cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Scanning Duplex Printed Document

Winsome
Apprentice

I would appreciate help with the problem described below.

Problem: Scanning duplex printed document scans first page Perfectly but second page comes out solid black.

Printer: Canon PIXMA MX860
Software App: Canon MP Navigator EX - mx860 series

I would appreciate your help in solving this problem.

Thank you,
--Dennis--

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Winsome,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to assist you with this issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank You for the advice. I called technical help and Jesse spent considerable time and effort to help me solve the problem. The final verdict is that their is a hardware glitch, not software, The nearest Canon repair center is apparently in some place called Lake Forest, CA.  I was born and lived all my life in Southern CA and never heard of Lake Forest. It must be in Northern CA so I can't simply take it in to the shop for repairs. Jesse informed me of a consumer loyalty discount available if I should wish to purchase a new printer. Cat Sad

Announcements