Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code

Hi Guys  I am have a problem with my PIXMA IP4700 and a error code of 6C10 have tried to reset by holding both buttons down but still wont reset was using printer esrlier no dramas. HELP PLEASE.

Ryan67 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MP830 will not scan

My Canon Pixma MP830 will print, but will not scan.  I am not sure what to do.  When I select "scan", "save to pc", ok, "'scan from platen", and press ok, it shows I need to put my item on the platen.  It shows the lid raised on the printer with arro...

Angie by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mavericks

I have a PIXMA MG5422 and am running Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks). My printer no longer has any printer options that I can set. When will Canon have working printer drivers for Mavericks available?

CheriMo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

save scans

I have a Cannon MX870. and an Mac desktop. When I scan a coucment it saves it to a file I can't find. I have consulted the manual and it tells me there is a `save as' button at the bottom of the screen - but that deosn't show up on my screen. How can...

Jbill by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

copies without PC

I just bought a 3150-mg. when printing from your computer, there are options to vary the print quality. I wanted to know if, when copies are made with the computer turned off, there are also quality options.many thanks

kaquna by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon printers - canon pixma mx432

I just got the all in one pixma. Mx432 and i got to say i love it i hadnt bout a printer since 2007 and i gotta say im surprised by how the technology xhange it now is wifi compatable wow i like it so much i wrote a review about it if anyone is consi...

Scangear for MX454

Have installed Scangear for MX454 on Linux Mint 15 (KDE).How do I save settings between 'basic' and 'advanced'? Would like ADF to be default source.Would also like to make some changes to scangear source (debian) to add 'scan to email' option. Can an...

unixhed by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MG5350 scan problem in linux

hello, i recently buy a pixma MG5350, i've install it in windows with product CD and in linux with the drivers provide in canon website.when i scan an image in linux, there is a gray taint and i don't know how to get a white background when the origi...

scans
brice83 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements