Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mp495

I have a pixma mp495. Is there a way when using the copier to darken the ink?

fogerty by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer wont print

I have a pixma 4300 which suddenly stopped printing, shooting out blanks.When I switch on  a message says printer offline, check power etc.All lights are on and it makes all the right noises to printObviously it wont print a testsheet.Can you help or...

cathidaw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5320. Won't print some types of forms

I have an MG5320 that won't print some types of forms from the internet.  It wouldn't print my tax return or the directions from TaxAct.  When I hit the print button, it sometimes prints a few gray boxes or the website information.  It won't print so...

IP2702 problem printing

This is the 4th Canon printer I have owned. The last one was an IP3600. The IP2702 prints fine EXCEPT when you try to print an online USPS mailing label or coupons off the internet (i.e. Lowe's), anything with an image. It will print the text but teh...

i can't do anything with my Canon Pixma MG2120!

I received this as a gift, and I am finally getting around to setting it up with my new Imac. i can't use the setup CD, so I downloaded and installed the software / drivers from the Canon website. Still, I was never led through a set up process. Even...

jamie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 3550 colour calibration

Hi guys!I'm totally stuck.  I've recently bought a PIXMA 3550 printer to print off A4 and A5 copies of my artwork.  When I print them off, the black looks very grey and the colours appear generally very muddy.I have a feeling this is to do with the c...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements