Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma 3550 colour calibration

Hi guys!I'm totally stuck.  I've recently bought a PIXMA 3550 printer to print off A4 and A5 copies of my artwork.  When I print them off, the black looks very grey and the colours appear generally very muddy.I have a feeling this is to do with the c...

MF8380Cdw slow printing

Starting today (after over a year of daily use), my computer takes a few minutes to send a small print job to the printer (wireless network).  The printer then sits for as long as an hour before it actually starts printing.  I have turned off the pri...

MG5200 not scanning to Win8.1 PC

Hi,I have a Canon MG5200 series (5250 / EU / GB) printer which will not 'Scan to PC' - a Win8.1 laptop. I have disabled the Win8.1 systems' Comodo firewall (and Anti Virus software) and the Windows firewall is permanently deactivated but still the la...

seedy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mp830

I keep receiving an error on the screen of my mp830 that says:  Install the correct print head. This started since I put in new ink in all but one ink well...which is the number 5 one, the biggest one in size.  What do I need to do so I can print. ma...

mags by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bubble Jet S400 issue : dummy lines printed

Hello Experts Following an issue with my MG5350 that print only blank pages, i decided to use back my old S400 printer.And i have a little issue that you can see in the attached image.The printer adds colored line at the begining and at the end of th...

S400 print issue.JPG
karl101 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements