cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I wirelessly reconnect the scanning function on my Canon PIXMA MG3350?

CannotCanon
Apprentice

I recently bought a new computer without cd drive. I managed to wirelessly connect my Canon printer to the wifi network. When I wanted to scan a document today, I noticed it could not. I am trying to remember if I have been able to scan successfully since buying my new computer, but no such luck. The only conclusion I can draw is that something has gone wrong with the connection. Can somebody help? 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi CannotCanon!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know if you're seeing any error messages, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Of course, 

I am not seeing any error messages on my Canon printer nor on my computer. The problem is that I cannot even click the scan button on my computer in my printer application. This is why I would like to reconnect my computer to my scanner. Printing works no problemo. 

I work with a MacBook Pro Retina operating system Yosemite and just updated to OS X 10.10.1. This update included one for printer and scanner. Scanner button still does not work. 

Any help and suggestions are welcomed! 

Hello all, 

It works!!! I have no idea how or why, but it does. 

Thank you all for your time and help.

Announcements