Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bubble Jet S400 issue : dummy lines printed

Hello Experts Following an issue with my MG5350 that print only blank pages, i decided to use back my old S400 printer.And i have a little issue that you can see in the attached image.The printer adds colored line at the begining and at the end of th...

S400 print issue.JPG
karl101 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4370 low print quality

Hello everyone, Since a few weeks, the print quality of my Canon MF4370dn is very low.Some areas of my prints are always a bit lighter than the rest of it. I can see this especially on my Excel prints where I sometimes cannot even recognize some of t...

can-mf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MX882 will not print photos

Recently I began having an issue with my MX882 printer.  It prints documents just fine, but when I attempt to print a photo out of "My Pictures" in windows, I get a "Printer Not Responding" message. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks!

R686ST by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off the blue wireless light on the MX452

I had to learn this the hard way!  There are NO instructions out there. Steps:1 - Click MENU2 - Click SETUP mode (next to MENU, there are 4 icons....push the one that has two tools on it.3 - Look at the screen (little clear window on top of the MX452...

jtyler7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ip4700 printer

Hi All   New to this forum, but not new to computers and printers.    I will try to make this as short as possible. I was given this Canon ip4700 printer. I was using a Canon MP530 for a long time and was very pleased with it, but felt it was getting...

Gunny by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX850 "Printer not responding"

Hi there,My shared printer only works immediately after a forced reboot of the printer, and then it usually only works for a very short period.I have 2x WinXP (32 bit)  laptops connecting wirelessly to a netcomm router. Canon MX850 Pixma is wired to ...

jeff390 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements