Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma3100 offline problem

I am using Windows 8 and just started having tthe problem of the printer seeming to go offline by itself.  A few days ago it was working fine.  I do have a USB cable connnected to it but not sure if I am printing wirelessly or  with the cable.  I hav...

Pixma 410 scanning and printing

I scanned a 4.75" x4.75" picture.Then I imported it to my pc pictures.When I printed it only about 2/3 of the picture came out and it took up the entire 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper.Is this a settings issue?

dnel57 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3510 cannot conect to a Eltel et5300

Hi everyone, sorry if this post is repeated. I bought a Canon MG3510, but i cannot conect it with the wireless router in the house. I put the information of the net via IJ Network Tool, but the adress always is 0.0.0.0, and when i put it manually, do...

Pixma MX922 tray hard to open

I've been using this machine for a few months with no problems but now the bottom paper tray is nearly impossible to open. I have to push it in and out, wiggle it, shake it, etc, numerous times before it pops open. I've examined the tray and the prin...

MP620 keeps disconnecting from network

I have an MP620 connected to a wifi network. Laptop is running Windows 8. Printer has always been reliable but has recently started to disconnect itself from wifi network. Each time it happens I reinstall the drivers and it reconnects temporarily, bu...

cathypee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3500 printer scanner

I just bought a MG3500 scanner printer.  I can print but I cannot scan.  Do I need to download something else to get the scaner to work?  I have a Mac Book Pro with 10.8.5 OS.

Connecting MX452 to Paperport, Windows 7

Having difficulty connecting my MX452 to Paperport 14. I have Windows 7 on my PC. I can "select" the printer, or go into the advanced settings and PP says it is connected, but Scan is greyed out. No help on Nuance site!

pshine4 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements