Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IP7250 - Color won't print - Please help

I have a Canon IP7250, two day ago, my printer showed me error C000. I resolved this error, but now my printer won't printing in colour. Black working properly. I tried many times to cleaning a toner in mainteace. When I go to "print head alignment" ...

huja2009 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Error Code B200

I spent an entire day trying to solve the dreaded "Error code B200" issue.  Finally, after trying 8 or 9 suggested remedies, the error was cleared and I had full use of the printer.  Unfortunately, now the printer doesn't print!   I then went through...

MG 6320

Why does my printer use so much ink? I don't do a great deal of printing, and mostly B&W documents. The color inks run down and out with hardly any use. I don't get it ? ? ?

iP1800 printer problem

iP1800 printer isn't printing solid / dark black anymore. Anything that's supposed to be black is coming out light gray on white paper. Cartridge (#40) is half full, but a brand new cartridge does same thing. I've run all the deep cleaning and testin...

Hero1318 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Grayscale printing

I have a Canon ip2600 printer, I only ever ever want to print grayscale. Do I have to have a color cartridge installed in the printer to have it work for grayscale printing only, even if not using it?thanks

patti by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements