Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon selphy cp910 failed to installed.

can anyone help me with my problem im having truoble installing cannon selphycp910 in my laptop os windows7 64bit ive already off the firewall antivirus still when i tried to plug it in the usb port it says failed to install. 

Pixma MG3250 security settings

Because occasionally I was getting the message, (when I was trying to print), that another computer was using my wireless printer I changed the security settings for the printer via my computer. Now I cannot print anything and cannot find a way to ch...

Emmaline by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! canon mg5220 prints photos but no text

printed a text with photo last night .no problem .did not install any neww progrmas(i use vista) today went to print text docuand papers kept coming out blank. did nozzle check  the top checkboard looking boxes are not there .. all the colors are the...

pymcat by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont print to the edge of the page!

I have the Canon PIXMA MG 3222, and no matter what I do, this printer always prints a white border around my page, cutting off my information I print. How can I make this stop?! I need to print to the edge of the page, or at least move it to the cent...

Scan folder name

I recently replaced my MX890 series printer with an MX922.  My older printer automatically created new scan folders indexed by the current date, but I have not yet figured out how to do this with the 922.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.

MTED by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

print settings change in Win7 64bit.

My wifes computer a dell quad core. Running win7 64 bit. We have an MG8120. I can set the print settings paper size, orientation, business or personal... I come back to those settings a day later and they are changed. Even though I set the always pri...

Resolved! Which all-in-one printer works best?

I have ordered an MX922 from Amazon, but too late saw the reviews about troubles with printing on envelopes and cardstock.  Is there a Canon model that has all the same great features as MX922, and a trouble-free reputation?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements