Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP495 not printing at all

Good afternoon. I have an MP495 that was printing fine, until it wasn't. I bought a new ink cartridge, but no luck in printing. I've done a cleaning & deep cleaning, but still no luck. Absolutely nothing is printing at all. I've run the Canon diagnos...

chinaski by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MX922 Scanner Problem

Greetings. I am having issues in scanning using the MX922.  I followed the directions here:http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=6...

paliceag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pix a MG7120 firmware 4.040

After updating firmware on my MG7120 to V 4.040 the printer shuts down and when restarted it states it was shut down incorrectly. I assured the settings were to never shut down. Before this update everything was good

Cawengr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Releasing parked cartridges from dead printer

I have a Canon MP520 printer that is no longer functional (does not power up).  Is there a way to release the printer cartridges from the parked position to the right. Manufacturers seem to go to great lenghts to make it seem impossible to disassembl...

Can't find correct link to Canon Solutions Menu

I installed my Canon PIXMA MX410 several years ago, and there was a Canon Solutions Menu on my desktop which gave me links to Scan, Print, Fax, and Copy.  The file was deleted. Now I cannot find the installation diskette and I can't find a working li...

rkgaston by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5620 Noise...

I just hooked up my MG5620 printer.  I'm now printing my work invoices and am noticing that about 30 seconds after printing each invoice it goes through a whole sequence of very annoying lengthy noises. What / why is it doing this and is this normal ...

AssTyme by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements