Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lines on the page on my pixma mx430.

I had a jam in the printer and reached inside where the paper comes out to clear it.  I touched a bar of some sort in the back of the printer and now all the prints are coming out with a line down the front of the paper.  I need to fix this so any he...

echosue by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MX 330 is printing double letters

After installing all new print cartridges, the printer is printing double letters. It seems to be worse with PDF files. I have completed a print head alignment and print nozzle cleaning. I also cleaned the print rollers.

BOSNRay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7220 printer suddenly doesn't recognize ink tank

My 7220 printer is several years old, and I have had no problem using third-party ink tank refills. Now, suddenly, I have gotten a "does not recognize ink tank" message, and the light is off inside  for the large PGBK ink tank that is still about 1/3...

Kanzas by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2020 Scanner Issue

My Maxify scanner is not recognized by Adobe Acrobat.  I can scan from the Canon I inkjet utility tool and then open a scanned file in Acrobat but would like to scan from Acrobat.  Using latest version of OSX and printer/scanner correctly displays in...

RT by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5420 won't scan to PC

Hello, We have an MG5420 that was scanning fine to my PC using the Windows 7 Fax and Scan Utility. Recently Fax and Scan does not list the MG5420 when I try to scan, it only shows my old HP scanner. Printer works fine. This is over a wireless network...

jaymz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements