cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9020 Scan Utility error

deb1262
Apprentice

I have a Pixma TS9020 all in one. I updated my Mac to 10.15. Now the scanner doesnt work. I get this error message- The operation couldn’t be completed. (jp.co.canon.ij.scanutility2.icadriver error -9958.)

I can't seem to find any info on this. Can someone please help? I can still print etc...

14 REPLIES 14

Gerry2k20
Contributor

I have a MX922 all in one printer and updated to iOS 10.15 CATALINA and now my scanner doesnt work.  Apple updated to 64 bit and it says I need to talk to the APP developer to get it updated. Well Cannon is the developer and I cant find any driver or firmware to update. Can anyone help of give info?

deb1262
Apprentice

I did post on Canon's Facebook page. They said that as the drivers get updated they will roll them out.

PhilZit
Apprentice
I have a brand new TS5051 with this same problem

Hello, PhilZit!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Canon USA does not sell or support the PIXMA TS5051. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

solved by clever people at Canon UK

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi deb1262,

IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.6 was updated on 11/01/19 and you can download the updated IJ Scan Utility by clicking HERE.  [link corrected]

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Awesome...thanks. Oops, the link doesn't work.

Link is invalid!

Please repost a working link for the updated IJ Scan Utility, Arthur J.

(That link doesn't work.)

Announcements