cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iX6820 Inaccurate Color

annalise-mae22
Apprentice

I bought the Canon Pixma ix6820 a few days ago because I am wanting to start a shop on Etsy selling stickers and art prints.  I did some test prints today with various sticker papers and all of my designs are printing with this magenta tint to them.  I have spent all afternoon trying different settings and watching videos but I can't find anything that fixes this problem.  The ink is brand new so I know it's not an issue with a color running low.  I have no idea how to fix this so if anyone has any advice I would be so, so grateful! IMG_5362.jpg

I'm attaching a photo of the color differences... the sticker on the left was printed with my previous HP printer and the color stayed accurate to my canvas.  The right one was just printed with my pixma ix6820 and the pink tint changes the look quite drastically.  Please help. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While we understand that email may be the preferred method, the real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case. 

I recommend reaching out to Canon support so we can troubleshoot this issue in real time. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While we understand that email may be the preferred method, the real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case. 

I recommend reaching out to Canon support so we can troubleshoot this issue in real time. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements