cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5320a Won't Connect to Mac

Querious
Contributor

URGENT: Which Canon desktop inkjet printers work with Mac OS Ventura 13.1?

Hello,

Am urgently seeking feedback as I have a presentation deadline looming Monday.

My PIXMA TS5320a printer will not connect to my laptop that runs Mac OS Ventura 13.1.

I have downloaded Canon's available software/drivers for the PIXMA TS5320 series and have also consulted the printer manual.

My laptop cannot find the printer when I try to connect using USB connection OR wireless connection.

Please advise of a Canon inkjet printer (with option for USB connection) that works with Ventura 13.1? 

Any suggestions most welcome. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Based on your short deadline I am assuming you will need to go to a brick & mortar store. Your choices will be dictated by the stock they have. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you for the quick reply. At the bottom of your post, several printer models are listed. Are these the models you suggest checking out to see if they are compatible with Mac OS Ventura 13.1?

Danny

Hi, Querious!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you for your reply, your suggestions are appreciated.

Announcements