cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Washed Out Photo Prints

nancyr84
Contributor

I’ve had this printer since August. It started printing terrible washed out photos. My ink levels were low so bought new ink. The photos are the same. Totally unusable. I have done a deep cleaning. Reinstalled 4 times , checked printer cartridges multiple times. This was a very inexpensive printer and if it wasn’t for the fact I just spent over $50 on ink , I would just throw it out. I also calibrated my monitor. Any ideas? This is a gorgeous picture , just so you know.

Nancy 7C4F6AC4-7390-4D57-BF44-768BD3D3C3C3.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please reply with the answers to the following: 

• Is the printer installed on a Windows or Mac computer? 
  • Are you printing from a print software or opening the picture and selecting print? 
  • What type of paper is loaded into the printer? 

Or if you would like assistance in real time to resolve this issue, you will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ArthurJ,

@Nancy,

Are you also certain you are printing on the correct side of the paper?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

The curl of the paper gives additional weight to Rick's question about whether you are printing on the correct side of the paper.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements