Egudet05
Apprentice

Dear Canon Team 

I want your help to be able install my Canon Pixma MG2220. It is not working 

4 REPLIES 4

StevenMOD

Hi egudet05,

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know which version of Windows or macOS you are using, your preferred connection method, and any error messages you may be seeing. 
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Hello 

I bought is second hand for my home usage. What is the latest version? 

Egudet05
Apprentice

Hey 

When i tried to download the drivers of Canon PIXMA MG2220 from your website, I got the message"PIXMA MG2220 has been retired.Product support is no longer available. Driver and content updates are not being made". Considering the above message, it looks like that the drivers for the printer are not available. I am using Windows 11. When I installed the available drivers MG2200 the installation runs but does not reach to the complete level. 

Since i newly bought it should return to the seller because it will not serve me? Or you can be able to help me install the right drivers which can allow me to print. 

You bought a PIXMA MG2220 new? Are you certain it says PIXMA MG2220 on the front of the printer? That printer is 12 years old. 
This is what it looks like, and where you can find the model info:

Stephen_0-1724073919651.png

Announcements