cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7020 Print Head on Backorder

JohnUnhappy
Apprentice

I have a Pixma G7020 printer.  I like it, but the color print head stopped working (I have only used about 1/3 of the color ink).  I placed an order for a new one back in June.  It was not in stock, and it is still on backorder.  Anyone else having issues with parts being on backorder?  Frustrating.  I have checked on it twice, but no explanation.

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Our Sales team is best suited to help look into your order, they can be reached by phone at 1-800-385-2155. 

Already checked on this backorder twice.  Canon apparently has no knowledge as to when this part will be available.

tylenk
Apprentice

You may consider purchasing a Cocopas remanufactured brand printer head, which is sold in pairs ($70.00) through Amazon. Bear in mind that the black ink printer head does not print well, but the color printer head seem to be working well enough (the jury is still out on that). My wife prints frequently in color and she noticed that there may be slight parallel lines showing through. So, good luck with your search, as I could not find what I needed. My wife and I are now looking at an Epson printer which also uses ink wells as opposed to ink cartridges.

NestoFC
Apprentice

I bought the Cocopas print head. It's pretty poor quality all around. Fuzzy print in both B&W and color. Too bad, will have to ditch the Canon. It worked great until the print head died. And yes, I did all the cleaning, etc. before replacing. 

Announcements