cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foam Board Replacement - PIXMA MG7720

DStaal
Apprentice

Is there a way to buy a new foam board on the flat bed scanner (MG7720)?  Mine has gotten warped over the years.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DStaal
Apprentice

Thank you - I did call and finally got to someone who could help.  They don't make that part for that model.  I ended up ordering a foam board and cut it down to size and am now using that.  I was concerned about the "whiteness color" and whether that was significant when scanning photos (for color balancing) but it seems to be working fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

For the price and availability of parts, please contact the Parts department below by calling them directly at 1-866-481-2569 between the hours of 9 AM to 7 PM (ET) Monday to Friday.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DStaal
Apprentice

Thank you - I did call and finally got to someone who could help.  They don't make that part for that model.  I ended up ordering a foam board and cut it down to size and am now using that.  I was concerned about the "whiteness color" and whether that was significant when scanning photos (for color balancing) but it seems to be working fine.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements