cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foam Board Replacement - PIXMA MG7720

DStaal
Apprentice

Is there a way to buy a new foam board on the flat bed scanner (MG7720)?  Mine has gotten warped over the years.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DStaal
Apprentice

Thank you - I did call and finally got to someone who could help.  They don't make that part for that model.  I ended up ordering a foam board and cut it down to size and am now using that.  I was concerned about the "whiteness color" and whether that was significant when scanning photos (for color balancing) but it seems to be working fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

For the price and availability of parts, please contact the Parts department below by calling them directly at 1-866-481-2569 between the hours of 9 AM to 7 PM (ET) Monday to Friday.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DStaal
Apprentice

Thank you - I did call and finally got to someone who could help.  They don't make that part for that model.  I ended up ordering a foam board and cut it down to size and am now using that.  I was concerned about the "whiteness color" and whether that was significant when scanning photos (for color balancing) but it seems to be working fine.

Announcements