cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Mg2522 Pixma printer won’t install

denisakonecny
Apprentice

So last year i tried to set this printer up and it would be connected, not loose or anything. After 3 or so minutes it would say the printer connection was lost, then i would unplug it and plug it back in and it would be connected for another 3 or so minutes then say it was disconnected again. And the cycle goes on. I heard somewhere to go into resource manager and type something mgmt but that didn’t work nothing would pop up. Someone help please. 🙂 it connects to my Lenovo Yogo 7i by USB and i have windows 10

3 REPLIES 3

Mike

Hi denisakonecny!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer as well as if you are using a wireless or USB connection. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

i’m sorry!! it’s by USB

Hi,

If it can install and connect to another device without issue then there may be a issue with the usb port on the one computer or the security or firewall settings are blocking printer communication. 

I recommend trying another usb port and if that does not work, contact your computer manufacture or security software company to have them check your computer settings. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements