Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! DPP Smooth Zoom?

Does anyone know if there's a way, when reviewing, to zoom in and out smoothly?  I know there's presets at 12.5, 25, 50, etc., but it a pain to have to set the preset each time you want it changed.  In PSP for example, the Up/Down arrows smoothly zoo...

Imagebrowser EX shotdate

Hello -- I've installed Imagebrowser E V 1.5.2.8.  Win7 Home Premium.  The shooting date display is actually sorting by date modified.  What have I done wrong? Thanks!

Image Browser vs Zoom Browser

I organized many of my pictures with Zoom Browser and after I ugraded to Image Browser I can't see the comments and tags I had input with Zoom Browser. Should I continue using Zoom Browser? Hasn't it been discontinued? Is there a way to see the infor...

juranga by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture Editor

I have Canon Photo Professional and also have Canon Picture Style Editor.  Are these programs meant to be used togather or is Canon giving one an option of which you want to use.  Alot of the features duplicate eachother.

jazzman1 by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D not transferring some pictures using EOS utility.

Hi all, I got a problem with a Canon 70D transferring pictures using Wi-Fi and I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. Basically, the pictures are manually taken and they get transferred automatically using EOS utility.My problem is that some pictur...

Marc1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature request - EOS Remote app - FTP upload

Hi Canon and fellow forum members,Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I want to give a shout anyway.I want to see the EOS Remote app with the feature to continuously receive JPEGs taken from the camera and instantly upload them using FT...

AD HOC connection EOS 6D to MacBook Pro

Though successfully made an AD HOC connection to my smartphone I've had no such luck connecting to my Mac.  If it's possible on ios 7 it's gotta be possible on OS X Mavericks... I get all the way to the "select camera" option from the WFT pairing ico...

WiFi features and Android Lollipop

Hi, A few weeks ago, I bought a Canon Camera. One of the main reasons for why I chose it was because you can connect the camera directly to any android device and copy your pics and videos. Unfortunately, this feature is still not compatible with any...

NaxoH by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements