Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS utility 3 problem on OS X

I installed EOS utility version 3 (includes v2 and I've tried both) to my Mac Book Pro running El Capitan. I want to be able to shoot raw but review Jpegs on my laptop screen as I'm shooting. So I set up my 6D to shoot raw and Jpegs expecting the Jpe...

Riggers by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having a live view of menu settings on computer

Hi, I am using EOS Utility to be able to live view from the camera onto my computer, but I want to be able to show the menu settings on my computer as well. I want to be able to view on a full screen monitor what I am seeing from my camera LCD in the...

Resolved! DPP batch incremental publish?

Is there a way to have DPP only generate jpg for raws that have been edited since the last processing?  I'd like to have a way of knowing (in DPP) which photos have pending edits that need to force republishing and go ahead and process them.  Current...

cebowler by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Utility on Windows Mobile 10 (Acer Switch 10)

Hi everyone, I just got EOS Utility running on Windows Mobile 10 on the Acer Switch 10! 1. Download the whole CD-ROM on a USB Pen Drive2. Plugin the USB Pen Drive into your Acer Switch 10 Tablet3. Install in the Desktop Mode the whole CD-ROM4. Instal...

Wolve by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Image Browser EX Landmarks and Groups do not load

I have been using Canon Image Browser EX for a little under a year, and I have a recurrent problem with it. I have a lot of pictures stored in my computer, and I have cross-referenced the pictures by Landmarks and by Groups. By default, of course the...

Marcoli by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

T6s and camera connect app

I just tried using the camera connect app and I have a few questions. In order to use my iPad do I have to be in a wifi area.? If I am using my phone , am I using data because I only have a small data plan . Also, when I plan on connecting camera to ...

Eclaire by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Only Shows "lens aberration correction "

Hello, I just bought my EOS 70D and I'm trying to use the utility to install some settings, specially the Technicolor CiniStyle. Anyway, to do this you need to click the first "auto" drop down and make changes, but the only things I can click is the ...

outerbox by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get DPP 4 to open in El Capitan?

I have a 5d Mk II and a III, and am running everything through a MacBook Pro.I updated the OS to El Capitan 10.11.2, and now, suddenly, DPP 4.2.31 will not open. It bounces around in the dock like nobody's business, but will not launch.The "Force Qui...

MS 10- Solution Disk 14.3

How do I make  the Canon Zoom Browse the default photo download software on my new W10 computer? I was unable to locate a current Solution Disc on the Canon website, so I down loaded the Version 14.3 disk that came with my Rebel TXi 400D purchased in...

Jkoch by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility software not opening

I was using eos utility tethered to my computer Windows 7 and Windows just stopped working and re booted itself. When I clicked on the Utility icon the software failed to open giving an error message "Eos utility has stopped working. A problem caused...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements