Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Utility Image Download to Computer Problem

I have used Canon EOS Utility for some years to download images from my Canon 70D Tto my computer via USB connection.I recently downloaded the Eos Utility 2 for Windows 10 and it worked fine.Yesterday I tried downloading some images as normal and alt...

Waking camera when remote shooting - iPhone

During a remote shoot last night using Camera Connect with iPhone, my Live View went to sleep. I couldn't figure how to wake it up again without pressing the shutter button. I suspect it is tied to my iPhone going to sleep after a certain amount of t...

DPP4 crashes every time I open it

Hi all. I just loaded Digital Photo Professional 4 on my MacBook Air. Every time i open it, it crashes immediately. So frustrating. Any ideas why or how to fix? Thanks.

lawchiq by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect camera (eos m10) with phone

Hi, I have some problem connecting my camera to my phone via wifi. I have follow the instructions accordingly. However, when I get to the stage where the wifi is "connected" the message "internet may not be available appear below the ssid of the came...

weetai by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos utility is not working (Canon 70D)

Hi, I tried to use the EOS utility 2 with my Canon 70D, but apparently the software is not recognizing the camera and I was not able to figure out how to solve it. I also have used with my T2i, but it worked fine. I'm using windows 10. Does anyone kn...

tsouza29 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Photos and DPP 4

I have a MacBook Pro and canon T6i, I was using my iPad Air for my photos, but just bought the MacBook Pro.  I have the Canon software downloaded.  When I try to bring any photos into DPP4 the software can't find any photos.  I can edit my photos in ...

image sync always sends via server

I have a Canon G7X which is connected to Canon Image Gateway. I have installed the image transfer utility on both a macbook air running osx 10.11 and a mac mini running osx 10.11. No matter what I do I can not get the camera to send images directly v...

EOS Utility/White Balance

Hello Photographers, I pretty much do studio photography/product.I need know how to pick from a grey/white board the right WB using the EOS Utility software from Canon. There is any expert can explain in details or even better re-direct me on a detai...

luigi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Issue DDP4.6.10 installer

Downloaded DDPW4.6.10 installer .zip   unzipped and loaded on Aspire vx5-591g 2.8gb Intel I-7 16 gb ram  NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050ti  Can not get DDP TO RUN,  Suggestions, known issues? 

jaw1947 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Flickr connection

Hello guys, I hope you can help me with this one. Maybe it's just me, but the thing is whenever I try to connect my Image Gateway to Flickr, the button "To Flickr" will just load... the Flickr website, but it will not connect. Because of this, I can ...

Gesph by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

New camera won't connect with wifi

I have a new IXUS285HS and I want to connect wirelessly to my home network. OK, I have installed the Canon software to 'prepare my computer (W10) for the camera connection'. I then followed the guide on how to connect, found my network, entered the p...

Alangr by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Camera Connect Iphone

Hello, I have a problem with the Canon Camera Connect app on my Iphone. I have a Canon EOS M10. Previously the app has worked without a problem and I was able to import photos from my camera to my Iphone.However, now I connect the camera to the inter...

Naomi623 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements