Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210959members
348751posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Connection failed for wifi on r50 camera to phone app

hi im having issues with my EOS R50, im not able to connect to it on my pixel 7 running android 14. bluetooth is fine but when i attempt to connect over wifi to transfer pictures it justs give me connection failed. ive run through all the tips on her...

Zander013 by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

Color management Canon pixma pro 100

HiI am printing on mac with Sonoma and connecting by USB to Canon pixma pro.  driver 16.20.0.0The following images I had trouble printing.   When printing the red reflection of a person in a mirror (#2), all of the red on the subject became normalize...

IMG_7432.JPG 3_30_24 _red reflection_ edit4.jpg Mountain_Environment_Study copy.jpg
kchouhan by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

271 Combo Pack Packaging Issue

I bought a 271 combo pack installed it and error code flash up saying wrong cartridges installed. I took them out and put them back in. Same thing.  Upon fiurther inspection the actual cartridges in the package were not 271 but in fact 281. What do I...

MF654CDW printing back page upside down

I tried going into page layout and switching to short edge but it still prints the backside upside down, how do I get it to print everything the right way? My PDF is all the right orientation, so it's not my file. #MF654CDW 

Canon BG-R10 Battery Communication Issue

Hi All, I recently re-installed by BG-R10 grip onto my CanonR5 and I'm getting a battery communication error/"Is your battery a Canon" message. The grip worked well without any issues in the past. The battery is an authentic Canon LP6NH and came with...

Speedlite EL-5

Hello!I have a Speedlite EL-5 flash.I'm wondering if it's normal that the little pad that pressed the flash to the camera moves slightly from side to side when you touch it with your finger (when the flash is not on the camera). 

IMG_20240419_120127.jpg

BG-R10 firmware update

This past weekend while shooting a communion, I had my camera randomly black screen on me. After turning off the camera and removing the grip a couple of times, I was fine. However, i noticed my grip isn't running the most current firmware. So I came...

MrHolley by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors