Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211114members
349115posts

Community Activity

271 Combo Pack actually contained 281 cartridges

I bought a 271 combo pack installed it and error code flash up saying wrong cartridges installed. I took them out and put them back in. Same thing.  Upon fiurther inspection the actual cartridges in the package were not 271 but in fact 281. What do I...

EOS R10 produced some Zero size files

I have a file I can play on the camera (about 5 minutes worth in), but the file is a 0kb MP4 file when viewed in WIndows folders when USB is attached and the USB interface does bring over good files too... It has done this to me several times in the ...

PCworks by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Delicate Balance of a Bird

CameraCanon EOS R6Lens modelEF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USMShutter speed1/2500Aperturef/5.6Focal length400 mmISO5000Captured in a moment of poised equilibrium, this striking image shows a bird balancing effortlessly on a wire. The bird's intense ga...

bird stretch.jpg

Canon T3i Screen rotation issue

Folks, I wonder if any of you have experienced the following problem on a Canon t3i or other EOS model. The rotating display screen works as normal in upright position. However, when I rotate it, only the top part (approx 1/8) of the display lights u...

TR8620 goes offline

I have been printing successfully and the printer goes offline unexpectedly. I have tried shutting it down and restarting to no avail. Any suggestions?

R5 LCD has gone blank

Hello and thank you in advance for any help! I have had my R5 for over 2 years with no issues. The other day, I turned it on and no LCD display. I believe it to be a setting issue because the LCD screen is still able to display the "Keep the lens cap...

CN20x50 Manual IRIS selection not working

Greetings. When I apply power to the CN20x50 lens, the IRIS moves to the fully closed position even if the IRIS A/M switch is set to M (manual). The IRIS is also still under servo control. The only connections to the lens are the 12V and GND pins on ...

IVY 2 trying to print on Smartsheet

My Ivy printer is trying to print on my smartsheet instead of shooting it out like it's supposed to. I've tried turning off and on, reseting it, and loading the paper in different ways, but nothing seems to work.

Anm4au by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated with customer service

Is anyone else disgusted with the poor customer service of this company? I've had a printer not even 2 months, and it keeps disconnecting from my laptop. I'm being told after hours of technical help, that it's my antivirus. That it's blocking my prin...

Quick Control Dial quality issue on R6 MK II

Does anyone have similar issue as this video? I bought a refurbished R6 MK II and the quick control dial didn't feel right. It felt shabby and was making different clicking sound when in particular positions (when my thumb is on lower left side vs ri...

zaket39 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

imageFORMULA R10: CaptureOnTouch Pro updates

I recently bought an ImageFormula R10 and have been trying to make sure I have the latest software, presuming there are any updates available.I know it comes with the built-in OnTouchLite sofware, but in browsing the Canon site for information, I've ...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements