Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211352members
349719posts

Community Activity

Canon LiDE 400 - Can Not Scan at 4800dpi

Hi there, I recently bought the Canon LiDE 400 scanner as the resolution goes up to 4800. I need the maximum resolution as I want to blow up some antique hand painted artworks which are tiny. I have tried downloading the IJ scan utility software and ...

izzy891 by Apprentice
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G3200 not printing Black ink

My G3200 printer cannot print only black ink. It is almost full, and I cannot find "Menu" bottun or similar on it. Do you guys experience the same issue and know any solution? Thanks.

John8 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Mark ii + Sigma 18-35mm = 4k 60fps?

Hey guys, I am planning on coming from the Canon EOS R that which I’ve been shooting Vuon for the past year. One of the main reasons I was switching from the EOS R To the R6 mark ii Was for the 4K video capabilities.I do plan on getting more lenses t...

Resolved! MAXIFY MB2720 Cannot change an ink cartridge

Maxify MB2720.My magenta ink is empty, but the ink level touch screen shows a "?" above the ink level icon.  When I open the door, the cartridges move to the right and I cannot change one.How do I change it?thanks

Resolved! Canon camera support with an 850D in the US

Hello, I've been having a issues with a Canon EOS 850D that I bought from a 3rd party shop on amazon. It started as error code 30 and at random times when I would shoot, the camera would just stop and give me error code 30, I would take the battery i...

Paper tray for MB5120

I knew it was a matter of time. Last year I asked the community if anyone knew where to purchase an extra paper tray for a Canon MB5120. I called Canon the day it was delivered in early 2023 and they said that they don't sell extra paper trays. Well,...

Winstonw by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3722 stuck on loading screen....

I just bought this printer not even 48 hours ago and I printed 2 word docs off of it so far. I went to use it for the third time and it threw error E03 for paper jam, however there was no paper jam. I what I thought was the solution on this board. I ...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors