06-29-2021 02:34 PM
I hate hate hate my wireless printer.
Here's today's issue.
I try to print from my PC and I get the "Printer not responding" pop up.
This is from my personal Windows PC.
I can print just fine from my wife's PC, her work PC, her iPhone, and my Android phone.
When I go to "Printers & scanners" in Windows on my personal PC, it shows "Toner low" - which means it's communicating. I can go to the printer's IP on my browser and see the same thing.
Yes, I've rebooted.
BTW - Win 10, Canon TR8520
08-13-2021 04:20 PM
Reinstalling will resolve this issue. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).
4. Right click the Canon TR8500 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all TR8500's are removed.
5. In the address bar at the top, click on Control Panel (or the Back button in the upper left corner).
6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).
7. Click once on "Canon TR8500 series MP Drivers" and then click Uninstall at the top.
8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.
9. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "TR8500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "mpnp-win-tr8500-1_02-ea34_2.exe" to begin the installation.
6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print.
08-30-2021 08:28 PM
I hate this printer so much.
Now I uninstall and reinstall and it just goes straight to "Not Responding".
The ink yields suck.
I am throwing it out my 25th story window soon.