cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R40 Scanner / CaptureOnTouch v4 How to Add JPG Option

warpwiz
Apprentice

I've had an R40 for over a year. Recently my PC had to be replaced. When I installed CaptureOnTouch v4 on the old machine, it showed multiple options including .pdf and .jpg options.

I installed COTv4 on my new machine using the COT installer downloaded from Canon. Only simplex or duplex scanning to .pdf's show as options. I use the scanner extensively to digitize photos to .jpg. How do I add the .jpg option?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

We will have to recommend that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST (excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, warpwiz!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Replaced laptop: HP Pavilion, Win10 w/ all updates, 12gb RAM AMD quad processor

New laptop: HP(no series shown), Win 11 w/ all updates, 12gb RAM Intel i7 processor

warpwiz
Apprentice

Per Danny's request:
Replaced laptop: HP Pavilion, Win10 w/ all updates, 12gb RAM AMD quad processor

New laptop: HP(no series shown), Win 11 w/ all updates, 12gb RAM Intel i7 processor

Hi,

We will have to recommend that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST (excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you. 

warpwiz
Apprentice

Thank you for your follow up. I did finally find the method of creating additional scanning shortcuts.

Announcements