cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan LiDE 210 How to install on laptop

Bonnie1
Apprentice

I have other scanners but prefer this one.....Lide 210. I bought a new laptop to replace desktop and don't know how to install it on new laptop or know if it is possible. Thanks for any input.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Here is the support page where you can find all the associated software and instructions.

Canon Support for CanoScan LiDE 210 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

normadel
Authority
Authority

With the same operating system on desktop and laptop, there's no difference as far as installing the scanner.

Is this scanner supposed to be compatible with the laptop's OS, if different than what the desktop was?

Thank you for replying to my post. I finally found an update for the driver and it fixed the problem. The only difference was going from windows 10 to 11.

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Here is the support page where you can find all the associated software and instructions.

Canon Support for CanoScan LiDE 210 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you for this link. I was able to get the download I needed and get it installed.

normadel
Authority
Authority

With the same operating system on desktop and laptop, there's no difference as far as installing the scanner.

Is this scanner supposed to be compatible with the laptop's OS, if different than what the desktop was?

Thank you for replying to my post. I finally found an update for the driver and it fixed the problem. The only difference was going from windows 10 to 11.

Announcements