cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Won't Print Larger Sizes on macOS Ventura 13.01

HiPeR
Apprentice

Since I updated to MacOs Ventura (13.01) I can no longer get larger prints. smaller 8.5 x 11print fine , but anything larger doesn't get to printer. Is this an issue with Ventura driver or something else. thanks for any help

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you updated to Ventura, did you remove the printer and then download the updated printer driver from the Canon website?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I don't see a printer driver for MacOs Ventura on Canon site. Do you know if one exists and link?? Thanks for help.

Hello HiPeR,

You'll find the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.24.20.0.0 on the Support page here.

I updated to MacOS 13. Seemed closest. It now downloads all of print files. But larger prints (anything larger than 8.5x11) comes out blurred here’s example.
7E3212B0-4A05-4A43-BCE5-2CF78F877747.jpeg

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I would suggest: 1. Go to Printers & Scanners and delete the printer. 2. Select the "+" icon to add the printer. 3. wait several minutes for the IJ Series version of the printer to appear and select it. 4. restart computer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements