Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparency = No Ink?

This might be obvious. So, apologies up front.If I print an image with transparency, does my Pro-1 refrain from dropping any ink in the transparent areas?Thanks in advance,Danny

Software?

Ok, likely a stupid first post, but here goes.  I just received my PRO-100 and am wondering what software to install.  I have read that the "My Image Garden" really should not be run.  Is the software on the disc that came with the printer where I sh...

lrtrees by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ask for Sample (See on CES 2015)

Hi, I was on your CES booth and got a discussion with one of your collaborator about Pixma Pro 1 and different kind of paper which are compatible.He shows me a big book wich contained all Fine Art Paper compatible with Pixma Pro 1. I found inside som...

Raphael by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma10

I picked up a Pixma10 with my 70D and at the time I asked if I could print multiple pics(different pics) on a single sheet. I was told yes and for life of me I can't figure out how to do it. For example, on a single 8.5x11 sheet I want to print 4 dif...

bullitt by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Pro 100 won't print

Hopefully someone can help.  I just purchased a new Pixma Pro 100 and diligently set it up using a USB connection to my laptop (Windows 8, 64 bit).  The printer printed the alignment page fine, but won't print anything else (including a Test Page fro...

Lack of EZ Photo Print PRO on the PRO-100 ONLY

I've been using Canon printers for fifteen years, I think, so this is not so overly picky newbie observation.  For the last five years, iP4300 and 4500's, and a 9000 MK II.  All come with the Easy Photo Print EX, as does the PRO-100 printer.  Way too...

paulvzo by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro9000 restore from hibernation

I've been given a Pro9000 (not II) that has been in storage for maybe 5 years.  It has had almost no usage and the installed ink cartridges are the original that came with the machine.  Looking for any advice on what triage might be necessary to rest...

mallison by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code 1000

I have gone through the installation of my PIXMA PRO 10 printer and I'm getting a support code 1000. The printer won't load the paper. How do I get past this?

1fstop by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements