cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 won't work with Print Studio Pro

mla829
Apprentice

I've downloaded and re-installed both Digital Photo Professional and the "IJ" printer driver software from Canon, but when I try to open Print Studio Pro, I get the error message "A printer supported by this software is not found."

The printer works OK with Photoshop, but I prefer the enhanced functionality of the Canon program and the ability to print directly from DPP.

Mac Mini OS X Ver 10.9.5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fixed!

All software is the latest versions, but after downloading the latest printer driver, I still needed to go back to System Preferences and uninstall the printer from the Printers list, and then re-install it, making sure to select the new driver (it's the one that appears as "Canon IJ" on the list, not "Bonjour").

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

1. Have you downloaded the latest version (8/21/15) of PSP?

2. What version of Photoshop?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Fixed!

All software is the latest versions, but after downloading the latest printer driver, I still needed to go back to System Preferences and uninstall the printer from the Printers list, and then re-install it, making sure to select the new driver (it's the one that appears as "Canon IJ" on the list, not "Bonjour").

Perfect solution. Helped me tremendously.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Good. Yes, Macs and printers are a challenge.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements