cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro

regmikewall
Contributor

Besides adobe PS, LR or PSE, what other photo applications can use Print Studio Pro.  I use On1, Luminar, & Aurora?

Thanks in advance for your help

Mike

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Your posted screen is Print Settings. Print Setup radio button is in top right. I am betting that screen will have you choose a media type. You are set up to have printer manage, so the driver will select the correct ICC profile,

There is nothing wrong with treating the profiles I sent you as third party and selecting tem as you would a third party paper, but it isn't necessary. The macOS system will do it as well.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

John

Thank you,

Mike

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Preview will automatically select the correct Canon paper profile based on the selected Canon paper type. (I am assuming you have the IJ series printer driver installed and not the Bonjour-Airprint driver).

See attached snapshot:

Abandoned_Iceland_Home_jpg.jpg

Select paper in Presets. Select Color Sync in Color Matching and you will get Automatic. If you were using a third party paper that said select Canon Platinum media type you would select that Preset and the third party ICC profile.

But you can also load the Canon ICC profiles and selct them as well.

If you were to select Canon Color Matching everything happens behind the scenes.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

My print screen is different from your, see attached Capto_Capture 2018-10-20_05-23-21_PM.png

Also, I am not very savy about print drivers, how do I determine which driver I have installed?  Sorry to be such a dunce.

Mike

What software is that from?

What version maxOS?

What screen apears when you slect "Print Setup"?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

On1 Photo Raw 2018.5

OS 10.13 - High Sierra 

The one I attached

Your posted screen is Print Settings. Print Setup radio button is in top right. I am betting that screen will have you choose a media type. You are set up to have printer manage, so the driver will select the correct ICC profile,

There is nothing wrong with treating the profiles I sent you as third party and selecting tem as you would a third party paper, but it isn't necessary. The macOS system will do it as well.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

John

Thank you,

Mike

Announcements