cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 print head alignment

ShutterGarden
Apprentice

Hello

I just purchased a Pro-100 printer and having an issue already. The print head alignement test sheet does not look like what its supposed to be. Completely missing the second column (right side) of the test sheet. I tried the manual alignment process and printed out another test sheet and missing columns D, E, F and G. I did multiple cleanings includling deep cleanings. Nothing works. Any suggestions? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Since it's a new printer either bring it back where you purchased it or contact Canon. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Darius
Whiz

Hi ShutterGarden.

In case you still need help, if any of the inks are not showing up on the alignment sheet, first check the installed ink tanks.  Once you've ensured the vents on each ink is not obstructed, perform a nozzle check.  Ensure each of the nozzle check pattern columns match the example linked on that page.

If the nozzle check does not match the example, perform up to two print head cleanings, each followed by a nozzle check to look for improvements.  If no improvement is seen after two cleanings, perform a deep cleaning (Windows Mac OS), followed by another nozzle check.

If the deep cleaning doesn't correct the problem, then it is a print head or printer issue, and the printer will need to be replaced.

For replacement options through Canon, contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ShutterGarden
Apprentice
Thank you for the reply. After several cleanings, nozzle checks and print alignment it still didn’t work. I sent it back today for a refund
Announcements