cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 100 does not want to print in landscape mode?

WesternGuy
Enthusiast

I got my printer to print with the help of robnich, now it only wants to print portrait mode copies even though everything I can find to set the "orientation" is set to landscape.  Consequently I get square pictures printed in portrait mode with the right side of the image cut off and an inch or so of white paper top and bottom.  I do not seem to be able to get the printer to print full-scale images on the 4"x6" paper.

I am running Windows 10, 2004 and Lightroom CC 9.4

Any thoughts on what to try to resolve this situation?  Thanks in advance.

WesternGuy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WesternGuy
Enthusiast

Problem solved.  Paper has to be oriented properly in the printer as the printer/software does not recognize the paper orientation in the feeder and adjust accordingly.  My assumption that it does "adjust" comes from using my "laser" printer that adjust the ouput regardless of the paper orinetation.

Lesson learned.

WesternGuy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WesternGuy
Enthusiast

Problem solved.  Paper has to be oriented properly in the printer as the printer/software does not recognize the paper orientation in the feeder and adjust accordingly.  My assumption that it does "adjust" comes from using my "laser" printer that adjust the ouput regardless of the paper orinetation.

Lesson learned.

WesternGuy

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/PRO-100S%20series/EN/CNT/Top.html

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements