cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 saying the maintenance cartridge is full and have not printed any prints

seanature
Apprentice

Hello! 

I opened my brand new imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 last night and was able to print a tester sheet for ink which worked. I did buy new ink knowing the starter ink would not have much in it but I did not hear anything about buying another cartridge. I have tried everything reinstalling it turning the printer off for several hours and then trying again. There is no ink on the pad. Is this a malfunction someone please help I appreciate it!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Our printer support team is open Monday through Friday from 9a to 6p ET.  We recommend trying again later today.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, seanature!

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

I can not get ahold of anyone at canon it says you are not open today.

Our printer support team is open Monday through Friday from 9a to 6p ET.  We recommend trying again later today.

I saw 8:30 sorry about that I will try at 9 🙂

Announcements