cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pro 100 and setup cartridges

andyfromboston
Apprentice

Quick question, and sorry if this is explained somewhere but I can't find it. I have a new Pro 100 printer and I'm still in the making test prints and figuring things out stage. I'm wondering whether I should trust the ink status view on my computer, which shows the initial (setup) cartridges as nearly full, or whether those are just meant to prime the lines and make maybe a couple test prints before being replaced. I'm thinking that maybe the Canon setup software on the CD would have given me instructions, but I don't have a CD-ROM drive so I just downloaded from the web site what I assumed was the correct software and might have missed some setup instruction screens.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The cartidges that come with the printer are ment to be used.  Replace one or more as needed, the software will tell you. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements