cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss coloured picture

Farestveit
Contributor

I have printer cannon pro-100 and suddenly my photoes are mis-coloured.Se example  left side 1 (1).jpeg

I have changed an filled up ink-patrons 

11 REPLIES 11

Danny

Hi, Farestveit!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're printing from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

In addition to what Danny asked, did you run a nozzle check to see if there are any clogged nozzles?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I have done the deep cleaning off the nozzels

I am running mac os.   I am trying to print from AdobeLigthroom and directly cnt+print with the same result  and I have performed cleaning of the nozzels Skjermbilde 2019-12-18 kl. 18.21.36.png

Theree appears to be some porblems with Catalina and the printer. I print from Windows.

Did this issue arise after the Catalina update or was it working OK initially after the catalina update and then start acting up?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I can try to  print from windows 10 

I have also printed from windows 10 with a bad resault 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Can you post what the nozzle check looks like.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Here is the resault after nozzel test IMG_1759.JPG

Announcements