cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro9000 Mark II Service Manual

aml29
Apprentice

I received a B200 error code with my Pro9000 MarkII.

First off, can anyone point in a direction of how to take care of the error code?

Second, is there a way I can get my hands on a service manual?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The B200 is a general hardware failure error code. The printer has been retired and it may be more cost effective to replace the printer compared to trying to get it serviced at a local electronic repair shop.

You would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Not interested in trading this printer in since I'm not really looking to upgrade. I did find a service manual and figured out that the micro switch for the front door might be bad. I'm going to bypass the switch to see if it clears the problem, I'll let you know if that solves the problem.

Did you find a fix for this error?

Hi Am/29

Did you find out how to bypass the micro switch for the front door. I would be interested in trying this if you know how to do it. 

Thanks

Mia

Announcements