cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 9500 Mark II

lihp001
Apprentice

I tried printing at the 13x19 format for the first time and doing everything im supposed to do..  Lift the front tray, hit the blue button so I can insert the paper, align the paper to the white line, hit the button again, it slides the paper to the back of the printer.  I hit the print button in lightroom and it lights the amber light 10 times which says the front tray

Support Code : 1281 Printing cannot be executed with the front tray in its current position.  1. Return the front tray to its normal printing position. 2. Press the printer's RESUME button to restart printing.

But I havent moved anything so how can this be?

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Just guessing but I bet you have something set wrong in LR.

13x19 is no different that any other size. It will print just like they all do.  And using the same loading procedure.

Are you using the loading area at the top back of the printer?  And do you have the extensions open?

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Agree. Check that you have Manual Feed checked for the paper source.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

lihp001
Apprentice
After I called canon we figured out I was loading from the front and not the rear feed. I thought that because I was using a 13x19 sheet it had to be front loaded. It was the software not giving me the option to front load
Announcements