cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA pro100s printing issues, please assist!

Julian
Apprentice

Hello all, 

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some assistance with my canon Pro100s printer. Recently it has started printing my images with a thick, sometimes thin, border down the right long-edge of the paper, but not over the print area itself, it just squashes everything over to the left. It is never the same color, sometimes black, grey, magenta, or a dark mixture of all the inks. If my explanation isn't quite clear enough I've attached a photo to see exactly what's happening. Most of the time it prints correctly and every 4th or so page it prints the border and once it starts it does it more frequently. 

image.jpg

I'm hope someone can help me solve this issue. I couldn't find anything thing online about a similar issue, partly because there are so many discussions to wade through.

Thanks all! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Julian.

I print from W10. I primarily use LrC.

I don't have any silver bullet recommendation for you. Try reinstalling the latest driver and version of PSP.

Confirm that yoiu are not using the WS version of the printer in the Devices & Printers section of Control Panel.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

What OS and printing software are you uisng?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Julian
Apprentice
Hi John,
Thanks for the response. I am using windows 10 and printing from photoshop CC using the Canon Print Studio Pro plugin.

Julian

Hi Julian.

I print from W10. I primarily use LrC.

I don't have any silver bullet recommendation for you. Try reinstalling the latest driver and version of PSP.

Confirm that yoiu are not using the WS version of the printer in the Devices & Printers section of Control Panel.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Julian
Apprentice
Okay, so I have reinstalled the driver and software and am a bunch of prints in with no issues. If the problem starts again I will report back, but so far it seems good.
Thanks for the help!
Regards, Julian
Announcements