cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the firmware update of the Pro-1000, the printer switches off after a few minutes

dbosli
Apprentice

After updating the firmware of my Pro-1000 to 3.0.2.0, I now have the following problem:

The printer switches itself off after a few minutes. When I switch it on again, it reports that it was not switched off correctly the last time and that I should use the power switch every time.

My printer is configured so that it never turns itself off. I checked this setting after the the update and then even set it once to 240 minutes. The effect remains.

Does anyone else have the same problem? What can I do there? Is there a possibility to switch back to the old firmware 3.0.1.0. This is not possible with the firmware on the Canon homepage.

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Contact canon supporft at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

dbosli
Apprentice

I have already done this via the Canon website in Switzerland.

wrietvel
Apprentice

Here exactly the same problem. I have updated the firmware to 3.0.2.0 per the information panel on the printer and the switching off problem is exactly the same as described by dbosli.

This is extremely annoying and since downgrading the firmware is not possible, hereby a serious request for new firmware to alleviate this problem.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements