cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO 200 error code 2500

DanDoyle
Contributor

I purchased a used pro 200 and am unable to get the print head alignrment too to work . I will not allow me to to a manual alignment . 

Oh so frustrated 

the heads are not clogged , I removed the print head and reset it , ink levels are all ok

Please help

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Here is what I found:

Canon Knowledge Base - Support Code 2500 Appears (Automatic Print Head Alignment Failed) - PRO-200

Did the printer ever work properly?  

Or is this what you experienced the first time you tried to use it?  You may want to contact the seller.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

thanks so much for your response . I spent some time this AM with a Canon Tech who was extremely helpfull and after several tests , as a courtesy , is sending me out a new print head . Hopefully this will solve the problem .

This is the first time after many ebay purchases that I have received an item which did not functiion as described .

I have sent messages to the seller with no response to date 

once again thanks

Dan Doyle

I spoke with customer service and was informed that the print head was back ordered .

Have no idea as to when it will be available 

Dan Doyle

the same thing happened to me and after rewading your post I called today to see that the print head that I was going to be sent was on backorder too. I wonder if I purchased a lemon  and if I should try and return the whole machine for a new one. Good luck.

Actually the print head only too about 4 days for me receive

Now for the update . The print head dis not fix the problem . When I conveyed the problem still existed Canon offered me a replacement printer as minw was under warantee . It took about a week to receive the new one which is up and running with no problems .

Canon customer service has been nothing but professional throughout this entire process . 

They stans behind their products and are a truly rare exception to what I have experienced with some other countries 

Thank you Canon

Ohh awesome thank you so much for the reply too. I just called them as well and was able to cancel the print head being mailed out and switching this machine for a new one. It's nice to know that that didn't fix your issue, because I felt bad asking for a new printer lol. And I agree too is was shock talking to kind happy people wanting to help me with my issue.

Thanks for the reply and happy printing!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements