Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 offline

I connect the printer through Ethernet cable to my router which has wireless connection to my laptop. From my laptop, I can access the printer setup page by typing the address, say 192.168.8.122, in my browser which means the laptop is seeing the pri...

ctong101 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ELPH 330 HS and SELPHY CP910 WiFi Printing

When printing via wifi, is a connection made between the camera and printer directly, or can both items be on the wifi network in separate parts of the building? I would like to be able to print photos via wifi to a printer in the office from a camer...

Printer cannot be detected

I am trying to set up a new MX472. I have tried all the different connection methods from the installation manual:  WSP with PIN, manually connected to the router, configured via USB ... The printer says it is connected, blue light is on, my router s...

MG7150 - Network Setup on a wired network

I/we have an MG7150 connected to a wireless router, along with a number of office PCs hard-wired to the router via a network switch. All mention of using the printer in an office environment in the manual says "Refer to your network administrator". T...

Cannot start MP Navigator EX

I switched ISPs and got a new laptop.  When I tried to install MX870 software, I got errors because the MP drivers installed on my new laptop were newer than those on the softtware CD.  I did a custom install and did not install the MP drivers.  I've...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements