Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mg3122 sleep mode

I have a Canon MG3122 wireless printer that i have connected to a Windows 7 PC and a Mac OSX10.6,every time I want to print I have to go turn the printer on and off then back on for it to connect to the network and allow me to print. This is very fru...

mx870 printer not recognized by macbook pro

The network name/password at my office changed recently and I have been unable to print or scan wirelessly to my MX870 since, even after setting up both my computer and my 3-in-1 on the new network. In addition, after deleting the printer in the Prin...

adgroup by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MF8380Cdw loses wifi after sleeping

I've seen variants of this issue posted, but with no solution.  We are using Macs with various versions of OS X; I am writing this from a computer using OS X Yosemite 10.10.1.  We have had a Canon MF8380Cdw for a couple of years.  The driver name is ...

dspitz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: MX452 Printer Wireless Connection

I have tried all of this and for some reason, I can't get my printer onto my network. I tried WPS, it just times out, won't connect. I tried doing it manually, adding my passphrase, it errors out saying it can't connect. I tried doing it with the USB...

JohninLA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX472 Not Discoverable Using Bluetooth

I'm attempting to pair a Win 8 computer with Bluetooth adapter to my new PIXMA MX472 using "Cableless Setup".  When I reach the point where I'm supposed to "Follow the instructions on PC screen...", the wireless light on the printer flashes continual...

RHickman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements