Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanner doesn't work on my 8320

Hey guys i just bought a Canon mf8320cn printer and i downloaded the drives and installed them. I had no discs inside the box. However i cant scan anything and it gives me error tha the computer is not connected . Also i can't find to download the to...

simo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 goes offline

My MX882 keeps going offline. I uninstall and reinstall the driver and that works for a day. I turn it off and on, re set up the access point and it still does it. Very frustrating, none of my other printers have ever done this.

Pixma 452 Printer keeps going offline.

My MX 452 printer keeps going offline. If I power it off, then back on it will work for awhile, but then randomly go offline again. My wireless network is fine for all other purposes and the printer is within 20 feet of a range extender. I have tried...

RWen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MX479 not found on network

Wireless installation is unsuccessful. Able to connect via USB easily but system will not find the printer when following the directions for wireless installation. WPS button pressed on router and printer states it connects but when Network is examin...

Ashen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg 6200 not discovered on wireless

Hi and thanks for any help, Equipment: Printer:   Pixma MG6200 Router:   Linksys ea 6700 OS: Windows 7 2+ year owner of this printer and I have had to reinstall on numerous occassions in past with no problems. Now, I can not print via wireless.  Wind...

eric64 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX416 cannot connect to new router

My router has been changed twice since the original setup.  The first router change two weeks ago no problem.  I reinstalled the software with original CD and then went to my other four laptops and used the network tool to update the configuration.  ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements