Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg5422 print error

I went all through the networking proceedures.  The printer prints fine with usb.  We want wireless!  It scans wireless but can't print wireless.  It used to but now the driver can't put up a wireless driver icon.  It detects an address but won't mak...

MG2950

It seems that the MG2950 is not AirPrint compatible (I have no idea why not, it seems most models are) - so how on earth am I supposed to print emails from my iPad ? The sole reason for buying this printer.

Network printer.

Canon network printer LBP6670dn goes sleep and sometimes doesn't wake up when printing. Usualy at the mornings. Auto shut down is turned of.  IP, gateway and mask are corect.

ziimo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mg2950 / iPad emails.

My mother bought a MG2950 printer, and after much hassle have managed to get it printing from her laptop. I can also print photos from her iPad using the Canon app, but how on earth is she supposed to print emails from her iPad - the whole point of b...

Pixma MG6660 - Printer not responding

I just bought the Pixma MG6660 today. I connected the printer to the wifi, it has done a firmware udate. using the CD I installed the drivers but install hung.I rebooted & restarted the install,Installed fine.IMy computer is wonnected to the modem wi...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements