cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mx472 wps button

manageratnsc
Apprentice

I had to unhook the printer to get a paper jam removed. When I hooked it back up, I got the "press the WPS button for 5 seconds....." message. There is no button of any sort on my router, so let's not get on that ribbon. This is a wireless printer but I have a cord hooked into one of the usb slots. Maybe I'm not using the wireless function? If so, how do I work around it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi manageratnsc,

If you are using the printer with a usb cord then you can just press the copy function button( looks like 2 pages) on the printer to leave that menu.

Once you are out of that menu, you can go back to printing like normal since the printer was not connected wirelessly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi manageratnsc,

If you are using the printer with a usb cord then you can just press the copy function button( looks like 2 pages) on the printer to leave that menu.

Once you are out of that menu, you can go back to printing like normal since the printer was not connected wirelessly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements