Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstall Wireless??

After my printer hibernates, I have to reinstall the printer via wireless to my computer. I can't figure out how to fix this problem online. When I click the wireless set up on the printer, it says I am connected to the access point but it won't prin...

jobeck1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG5420 won't print wirelessly

I'm losing my mind.  I got my PIXMA MG5420 to print wirelessly, then something happened and I lost the connection. now I can't remember what I did last time to get it to print wirelessly. Using Window 8 as operating system, port is USB001 virtual pri...

Printer won't connect

Hi.Product's an MX490 Pixma. it used to work well until I download this program called Not Another PDF Scanner 2. After I did, I used it and connected the laptop to the printer using a cable (was using wireless connection before). After using it, I f...

Pixma MG3550 - no IP address

So I am unable to connect (whether via WPS or USB) my new MG3550 printer to my network. The tool comes up with "cannot detect the printer on the network" and the Netwok Info I get is as follows: ========================================Network Informa...

Wireless printing MG5620

My5620 connects to the access point with  either connection method, password or pushbutton, but the printer doesnt appear in the printer list when I run the setup guide from the cd.  Using Windows 7. Could there be a problem with the modemsettings?  ...

dchrisoh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF Tool Box 4.9 cannot connect to MF6160dw

MF Tool Box 4.9 cannot connect to MF6160dw MF Tool Box 4.9 was connecting fine to  MF6160dw to use the scanning functions under Windows 10.I just upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10Windows 10 Pro  Version 1511  OS Build 10586.36Now MF Tool B...

Scanning from a remote Laptop.

I have a Canon Pixma MG3100 series printer/scanner. It is connected to my wife's PC by wire. I am able to print from my laptop which is wirelessly connected via Home Network but when I try to Scan a document  Windows 10 cannot detect the printer/scan...

gordon99 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements