Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share MX452 printer on a network

I have PIXMA MX452 connected on a wireless network. The computer connected to this network is,  Windows 8.1 OS PC.Also, Windows 7 home OS PC is connected to MX452 using USB cable. When printing the "Network Configuration Page" from the printer's menu...

icebacon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble wifi printing on MG5320

I've had the MG5320 for a couple of years and have had trouble reinstalling the wireless part of the printer every time I had to get a new modem.  My old company kept having modems that failed about every 6 months, so I recently switched company.  S...

dzager by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Canon IR 2270 as wireless

Hi,its about printerCanon IR2270is there any way to connect it so it can work via wireless ie without the necessity of a cable ?To be honest i dont even know where to start looking.Would I need any device like portable modem or something ? Any ideas ...

inflogic by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MG3610 wireless setup problems

Thanks in advance for anyone's help in this matter. My friend recently bought a pixma MG3610.  I am having problems setting it wirlessly.  This particular model does no have an interface that I can access to add in the network SSID and password.  I a...

tweed33 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer suddenly stopped working.

My Canon MP970 is connected via a network cable directly to my pc network port. My printer was working fine until now it just doesnt print anymore.  When i press print all i see is this:  When i check the Canon Network Scan utility, it displays this ...

Printer issue 2.jpg Printer issue.jpg
Erazor by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6220 airprint problems

Airprint does not seem to print properly on my MG6220. The prints is always offset to the edge (and sometimes off) the paper. Also, there are always two black lines print onto the paper to the left of the image. This happens when printing from either...

IMG_2063.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements